About Rough Country Response
Rough Country Response is veteran owned and operated out of Arizona offering a full compliment of emergency medical support for wildland operations. From individual EMT’s to a fully staffed state of the art REM package, all of our team is well trained, fully supplied and ready to respond to your fire.
- ALS/BLS Line Team/Individual (EMPF/EMTF/4X4 truck with kit)
- ALS/BLS Ambulance (EMPF/EMTF/4X4)
- ALS REM (4X4 UTV/4X4 Truck + High/Low Angle Rescue)
- COVID Trailer (EMPF/EMTF COVID Screening/4X4 Truck)
- Mobile medical unit for ICP, Spike Camps, and FOBs *
*ALS Travel trailer with a designated evaluation, treatment, and isolation area. Provides Telehealth through the on-site provider and the appropriately licensed physician remotely. Fully self-contained unit and provides a generator, water system, AC/Heat, patient bathroom, isolation sleeping facility, and all other typical medical unit activities on wildland fires.